The following are some candidates who seem to be interested in
Representatives with positions on Digital Access
- For more Digital Access and less copyright "protection"
- Con, for copyright "protection" and less Digital Access
Issues on Digital Access:
- Letter to John Aschroft to prosecute operators of file-sharing systems and individuals who allow mass copying:
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del. and Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas.
- Bill to give entertainment companies legal immunity in order to interrupt individual users.
- Rep. Howard Berman D-North Hollywood
August 26, 2002 17:39